Tupperware® Smart Multi-Cooker
Cook pasta or grains, steam vegetables, and create full meals all in one product, all in your ...
Cook pasta or grains, steam vegetables, and create full meals all in one product, all in your microwave.
Don't be stuck with frozen dinners and reheated take-out meals just because of a limited kitchen. Get more options with this innovation in microwave cooking. Easy to use, mess free, and multipurpose, the Smart Multi-Cooker Large is big on healthy meal prep, yet small in footprint. The unique Shielded Colander blocks microwaves from reaching the food in it. Whether preparing steamed foods using little to no fat or cooking pasta, rice, and other healthy grains, you and your family can enjoy healthy, nutritious meals with the push of a button.
The Smart Multi-Cooker Large lets everyone from the novice to experts get great results: cook for up to four people, let the dishwasher clean up, and then nest all the components for compact storage.
Set includes one 3-qt/3 L Base, one deep Shielded Colander, one low Colander, one Shielded Cover, one Grain Insert, and one Grain Cover.
- Upgrade your microwave to a 3 in 1 cooking system: true steam cooking (vegetables, meat, fish, seafood, fruits, flans, cakes), and also grains (rice, bulgur, buckwheat, couscous, quinoa), and boiling (pasta); stacking Colanders for layers of cooking
- True steaming in the microwave: The Shielded Colander and Cover protect the food. Microwaves can reach only the water in the bottom of the Base to boil and generate steam to cook the food inside the Colander.
- Mess-free rice and grains in the microwave: Microwaves heat the water and bring it to a boil to cook the grains. The unique Grain Insert and Cover break the foam created by the starch and help to prevent overflow.
- Pasta in the microwave: The base is used without the cover. Microwaves heat the water and bring it to a boil to cook the pasta. The colander of the Smart Multi-Cooker can then be used to drain the pasta easily.
- Use it every day! Very versatile, the Smart Multi-Cooker will make your life easier from starters to main courses, side-dishes, and even desserts. The cooking possibilities are unlimited.
- Zero cooking skills and zero supervision required: Set your ingredients in the Smart Multi-Cooker, start it in the microwave, and let it take care of cooking.
- A companion for health: Steaming is one of the healthiest cooking methods. It preserves nutrients, flavor, texture, and color.
- Compact size: fits even the smallest kitchens
- Keep cool: Skip the hot stove on hot summer days.
W 26.3 x H 14.9 x L 25.9 cm
W 10.4 x H 5.8 x L 10.2 inch
3 L/3 qt
US 1200/EU & AP 900 watts
- Observe recommended fill levels for various foods.
- Always use two hands and oven mitts to move filled Smart Multi-Cooker by its handles
- Do not use sharp or metal utensils.
- Dishwasher safe
- Safe for use in microwave
- Not freezer safe
- Not safe for use in oven
- Not safe for use on stove top
- Not safe for use with grill/broil function
- Keep out of reach of children
- Make sure to leave enough space between pieces of foods to allow steam to circulate and maximize the steaming process.
- Denser foods may take longer to steam. Best results are obtained when steaming pieces of food of similar size.
- Marinate fish or meat prior to steaming or add toppings such as condiments. Seasonings or sauces will significantly enhance their appearance and flavor.
- When steaming white fish fillet, baste the fillets with a small amount of oil (1 mL/¼ tsp). It will enhance the taste of the food and prevent possible overflowing of liquid.
- Make sure that the grains are completely submerged in water before cooking.
- For grains with high starch content, it is better to cook smaller quantities.
- 3 L/3-qt Base has capacity for up to 500 g/2½ cups of dry rice or 500 g/1 lb. of dry pasta (see cooking chart in the product insert).
- Babys First Food
- Bombay Mango Chicken Salad
- Cantonese Fish
- Carrot Dogs
- Cashew Chicken Lettuce Cups
- Chicken & Bacon Sliders
- Chicken Cobb Salad
- Chicken Poblano Casserole
- Chicken Quinoa Bowl
- Creamy Macaroni Salad
- Creole Summer Boil
- Edamame Succotash
- Mini Chocolate Cakes
- Quinoa & Pork Tenderloin Salad
- Quinoa Breakfast Bowls
- Roasted Red Pepper Chicken Farfalle
- Spiralized Broccoli Salad
- Steamed Dumplings
- Stuffed Peppers
- Sushi Bites