- 1/3 cup Furikake seasoning, optional (recipe below)
- ¼ cup tricolor sesame seeds
- 2 small seaweed sheets
- ¼ tsp. granulated sugar
- ¼ tsp. salt
- Toppings of choice such as seafood, cucumber, avocado, etc.
- Place rice and water in base of Smart Multi Cooker. Add grains insert with tabs side up and place seal on top making sure the handle on both seal and base align. Press down until it snaps closed.
- Microwave on high power for 5 minutes, then at the end of cooking time lower to 50% power and cook for an additional 15 minutes.
- Once rice if done cooking press down handles until the seal snaps up. Remove grains insert and add rice vinegar and salt. Set aside covered to fully cool.
- Make Furikake seasoning by placing sesame seeds on small sauté pan and toast for 5-6 minutes then let completely cool.
- Add cooled sesame seeds, seaweed sheets, sugar and salt to base of SuperSonic Chopper Tall fitted with blade attachment. Replace cover and pull cord until chopped and well combined.
- Add Furikake seasoning to rice and mix to combine.
- Use Small Portioning Scoop to portion out small sushi bites, then top each with topping of choice. Serve at room temperature with soy sauce.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Opens in a new window.