- 2½ cups chopped vegetable or fruit
- 2 cups water
- Add water to the base/water reservoir of the Tupperware Smart Multi-Cooker. Place shielded colander on top of base/water reservoir
- add fruit or vegetable. Cover with shielded cover and microwave on high power 10 minutes.
- Remove from microwave, transfer fruit or vegetable to the base of the Supersonic Chopper Tall fitted with blade attachment.
- Add ½ cup plus 2 tbsp. of the water from the water tray to the Supersonic Chopper Tall. Cover and pull cord to puree. Continue to pull cord until desired texture.
- Add an additional 1 tbsp. of water as needed. In each cube of the Fresh & Pure Ice Tray, add 1 tbsp. (½ oz./15 g) of the puree.
- Cover and freeze up to 14 days.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Opens in a new window.