Chicken Cobb Salad
Lunch & Dinner
- 1 hard-boiled egg
- 2 tsp. Basil Vinaigrette or preferred dressing
- 1/2 cup cherry tomatoes, halved
- 3 slices pre-cooked bacon, cut into small pieces
- 1/4 cup feta cheese
- 1 cup romaine lettuce, chopped
4 oz./115 g chicken breast, steamed and cut into small chunks
Cook the chicken
- Season chicken breast with salt and pepper. Place in Smart Multi-Cooker base, fill water tray with 1 3/4 cups/400 mL water. Place steamer base over water tray and cover. Microwave on high power 8�10 minutes, or until chicken reaches 165� F/ 75� C.
Assemble the salad
- Slice the hard-boiled egg using the Slice �N Wedge fitted with the wedge insert.Layer (bottom to top): dressing, tomatoes, chicken, bacon, cheese, egg, lettuce.Securely seal container. Store in refrigerator until ready to serve.
Shake and serve
- When ready to serve, shake Quick Shake Container until all ingredients are combined. Pour into bowl and serve.