- 8 Thick carrots, peeled and trimmed
- 2 tbsp. Liquid smoke
- 2 tbsp. Soy sauce
- 1 tbsp. Maple syrup
- ½ tsp. Onion powder
- ½ tsp. Garlic powder
- 8 Hot dog buns
Make the marinade
- Combine liquid smoke, soy sauce, maple syrup, onion powder and garlic powder in Quick Shake Container or All-in-One Shaker. Cover and shake vigorously to combine.
- Place carrots in Season-Serve container or any deep container, pour marinade over carrots, seal and marinate 2 hours or overnight.
Cook the carrots
- Pour 1¾-cup/400 ml water in base of Smart Multi Cooker.
- Stack the shielded colander on the base, place 4 carrots. Insert the low colander and place remaining carrots (discard remaining marinade). Cover and microwave on high power for 12-14 minutes or until carrots are soft.
Top and serve
- Serve warm in hot dog buns with desired toppings.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Opens in a new window.