Cold Brew Carafe
Skip the coffee shop and make your own!
Introducing our new cold brew...
Skip the coffee shop and make your own!
Introducing our new cold brew coffee and tea carafe, which uses a modern method for brewing, serving and storing delicious beverages at home. Elegant and ergonomic, our cold-brew tea and coffee carafe with lid is also durable and practical. Featuring a transparent carafe container and stainless-steel brewing mesh that is easy to drain and clean. Cold brewing creates a sweeter, smoother, less acidic cup of coffee or tea. Blend with ingredients like mint, mocha or chai. Give your morning routine a fresh new flavor with your very own cold-brew coffee and tea carafe.
- Versatile: Not just for making cold-brew coffee or tea! Can also be used for serving a range of trendy beverages.
- Elegant, yet practical: The Carafe's elegant look complements any setting—but unlike glass carafes, no worries about breaking.
- Easy to use: Designated fill lines on the filter make it easy to brew your favorite ready-to-go drink or concentrated coffee.
- Save time and money: No more stopping for coffee at your local cafe! Brewing your own cold brew coffee or tea at home will help you save time in the morning and put more money in your pocket.
- Be your own barista: Get creative and brew your coffee or tea with other flavors like mint, mocha, vanilla, chai and many more.
Cold brewing is a new way of drinking coffee and tea! It is the art of using time and fine-tuned recipes to extract all the desired flavor from coffee and teas with fresh cold water over a number of hours.
Treat yourself and your loved ones by making delicious cold-brew drinks.
WHAT IS COLD BREW? Cold brewing involves steeping coffee grounds or tea leaves in chilled water or at room temperature and refrigerated overnight.
WHY DRINK COLD-BREW COFFEE? This method preserves the fruitier taste of the coffee bean, giving it a mild, slightly sweeter taste and lower acidity than hot coffee.
WHY DRINK COLD-BREW TEA? This method gives the tea time to develop more complex flavor notes and aromas. The slow, gentle steeping creates a sweeter and smoother tea, so you don’t have to worry about it being harsh or bitter.
Our Cold Brew Carafe helps bring the coffee shop right to your home!
- Clear material is virtually unbreakable and lighter than glass carafes.
- The stainless steel brewing mesh makes it easy to brew your own ready to drink or concentrate coffee or tea!
- The large opening makes it easy to fill or remove coffee grounds or tea leaves without making a mess.
- The cover not only protects your beverage when not in use, but it can also be used as a coaster when transporting the mesh to the trash can so you don’t make a mess!
- With its sleek design, it will fit in most fridge doors.
- Hand wash
- Not dishwasher safe
- Not freezer safe
- Not safe for use in the microwave
- Full Product: W x H 10.4 x L Ø 4 cm / W x H 26.5 x L Ø 10.3 inch / V 1 1/4 qt.
- Full Product: PP, TP, Stainless Steel
- Full Product: min Temp. 0 °C / 0 °F / max Temp. 40 °C / 104 °F /
Do not use any citrus and ginger in the Cold Brew Carafe
How to use:
- Locate the three lines in the Metal Brewing Mesh. The first, toward the middle, is the ready-to-drink fill line. The second, toward the top of the Metal Brewing Mesh, is the concentrate fill line. The top line is the water fill line.
- Using only extra coarse, coarse or medium-coarse coffee grinds, fill to the first line for ready-to-drink coffee. Fill coffee grounds to the second line for coffee concentrate.*
- Pour clean chilled or room temperature water over the grounds slowly, waiting for it to seep through the grounds until your pour reaches the water fill line. No matter where you fill coffee grounds, always fill water to the top water fill line.
- Place the cover over the carafe and let brew in fridge for 8–12 hours.
- When removing, drain Metal Brewing Mesh over the Carafe for about 30 seconds and toss grounds.
- Pour a cup of cold brew and mix in your favorite milk, syrups, spices and toppings!
Dilute coffee concentrate with water or milk according to preference.
Warranted to be free of manufacturing defects for one year.
- Freeze your leftover coffee or tea in an ice cube tray for future use.
- Preserve concentrated coffee or tea in the fridge for up to a week.
- To minimize scratches or damage to the high-gloss finish of the Carafe, washing by hand is preferred.