Raspberry Chamomile Cold Brew Tea
Drinks & Dessert
- 6 oz. Raspberries
- 1 qt. Filtered water
6 oz. Loose chamomile flowers
Make the Cold Brew
1. Insert metal filter into the COLD BREW CARAFE. Fill with Chamomile flowers up to the first fill line on filter.
2. Lightly mash raspberries slices in small bowl. Transfer to metal filter.
3. Slowly pour filtered water into the Carafe. Allow the water to filter down before adding more to prevent overflowing. Fill to water fill line.
4. Cover and place in fridge for 8-12 hours.
- At the end of steeping time, remove the filter and discard tea mixture. Add 1-cup of water to dilute tea and sweeten to taste.