- 16 peppermint hard candies, unwrapped
- 1 cup/236 mL coarse coffee
- Desired Filtered Water
Prep the Cold Brew Coffee
- Insert metal filter into the Cold Brew Carafe, combine coffee grounds and peppermint candies together, place into metal filter.
- Slowly pour filtered room temperature/cool water (min 33°F/1°C-max 77°F/25°C) into Carafe. Allow the water to filter down before adding more. This will prevent the coffee grounds from overflowing. Fill to water fill line (where the metal filter meets the plastic funnel).
- Refrigerate for 8-12 hours. Remove filter and discard coffee grounds.
- Serve as is or with ice and desired cream and/or sugar.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Opens in a new window.