- 1 cup coarse coffee grounds
- 2 tbsp. pumpkin pie spice
- as needed Filtered water, min 33° F/1° C, max 77° F/25° C
- 4-oz./120 mL ready-to-drink pumpkin spice cold brew
- 2 tbsp. whole milk
- 1 tbsp. granulated sugar
- 1 tsp. pumpkin puree
Prep the Cold Brew Coffee
- In small bowl, mix coffee grounds with pumpkin pie spice. Insert metal filter into Cold Brew Carafe and fill with flavored coffee grounds. Slowly pour filtered room temperature water into Carafe to max fill line. Allow the water to filter down before adding more. This will prevent the coffee grounds from overflowing.
- Cover and refrigerate 8-12 hours. Remove filter and discard coffee grounds.
- In All-In-One Shaker, place 4-oz./120 mL ready to drink pumpkin spice cold brew, 2 tbsp. whole milk, 1 tbsp. granulated sugar and 1 tsp. pumpkin puree. Seal and shake vigorously until well combined.
- Serve over ice.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Opens in a new window.