- 1 cup ground medium coarse coffee
- Filtered room temperature water
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 4 tsp. milk of choice
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- Pinch salt
- 1½ tbsp. heavy cream
- Donuts as garnish
- Add coffee grounds to metal filter of Cold Brew Carafe.
- Slowly pour filtered room temperature/cool water into Carafe. Allow the water to filter down before adding more. This will prevent the coffee grounds from over flowing. Fill to water fill line (where the metal filter meets the plastic funnel). Refrigerate for 8-12 hours.
- Remove filter and discard coffee grounds.
- Make donut glaze by combining powdered sugar, milk, vanilla and salt in small bowl. Whisk until smooth.
- To serve, pour ¾-cup cold brew over ice, add heavy cream and 1½ tbsp of donut glaze. Garnish with donuts of choice and serve.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Opens in a new window.