- 1 cup coarse coffee
- 40 oz. Filtered water
- 4 oz./120 mL ready to drink cold brew coffee
- 1 tbsp. Torani Salted Caramel Syrup
- 2 tbsp. evaporated milk
Prep Cold Brew Coffee
- Insert metal filter into the Cold Brew Carafe, add coarse coffee to first fill line (ready to drink fill line).
- Slowly pour filtered room temperature/cool water into Carafe. Allow the water to filter down before adding more. Fill to water fill line (where the metal filter meets the plastic funnel).
- Cover and refrigerate for 8-12 hours. Remove filter and discard coffee grounds.
- In All-in-One Shaker pour 4 oz./120 mL ready to drink cold brew coffee, Torani Salted Caramel Syrup and evaporated milk. Seal and shake vigorously until well combined.
- Pour over ice and serve.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Opens in a new window.