- 2 cups coarse coffee
- Desired Filtered water
- 2 oz./60 mL cold brew concentrate
- 1 tbsp. Torani Salted Caramel
- 1 tbsp. chocolate syrup
- ¼ cup milk of choice
Prep Cold Brew Coffee
- Insert metal filter into the Cold Brew Carafe, add coarse coffee to second fill line for coffee concentrate. Slowly pour filtered room temperature/cool water into Carafe. Allow the water to filter down before adding more. Fill to water fill line (where the metal filter meets the plastic funnel).
- Cover and refrigerate for 8-12 hours. Remove filter and discard coffee grounds.
- In All-in-One Shaker, pour 2 oz./60 mL cold brew concentrate, Torani Salted Caramel Syrup, chocolate syrup and milk. Seal and shake vigorously until well combined.
- Pour over ice and serve.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Opens in a new window.