- 1 cup old fashioned oats
- 1 ½ cup hot water
- ½ cup warm water (110F)
- 2 - 0.25 oz. active dry yeast packets
- ¼ cup granulated sugar
- 3 tbsp. unsalted butter, softened
- 2 tsp. salt
- 1 large egg, lightly beaten
- 4 ½ cups all-purpose flour
- 2 tbsp. unsalted butter, melted
- 4 tbsp. butter, divided
- 1 tsp. fresh parsley, optional
- ¼ cup old fashioned oats
- In a Thatsa small bowl, combine oats and hot water; set aside to cool until oatmeal has absorbed most of the liquid. In a separate 1-cup Micro Pitcher, dissolve both yeast packets in warm water and set aside.
- In a Thatsa large bowl, place sugar, butter, salt, egg, and flour. Add both yeast and oat mixture.
- Mix to combine until soft dough is formed. Turn onto a floured surface such as the Silicone Baking Sheet with Rim. Knead until smooth and no longer sticky; about 6-8 minutes. Place in a greased bowl, cover and let rise for 45 minutes.
- Preheat oven to 375°F/190°C. Grease UltraPro Lasagna Pan with melted butter and set aside.
- Once dough has risen place in base of UltraPro Lasagna pan and press evenly to fit. Cover and set aside for 15 minutes.
- Uncover and bake for 20 minutes. Remove from oven, brush with melted butter and sprinkle toppings evenly. Bake for an additional 5 minutes or until golden brown on top. Let cool slightly and serve warm or room temp.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Opens in a new window.