UltraPro 3.5-Qt./3.3 L Lasagna Pan with Cover
Plastic in the oven? Yes you can!
No, you’re not dreaming. Yes, it’s oven-safe Tupperwa...
Plastic in the oven? Yes you can!
No, you’re not dreaming. Yes, it’s oven-safe Tupperware.
Elegant, lightweight, and stackable, this is the ultimate all-in-one cooking and serving solution. This is the Tupperware that truly does it all. It’s fridge, freezer, microwave, oven, and dishwasher safe while being gorgeous on the table. What more do you need?
The UltraPro ovenwares are lighter than classic oven containers made of ceramic, clay, glass, or cast iron, making them so much easier to handle for you daily meal preps.
The rounded shape of the base and the domed cover optimize cooking with even heat distribution and reduce hot spots that can result in overcooking. Healthy foods are made easier thanks to the non-stick qualities of UltraPro Ovenware. No added butter or oils are needed for cooking most recipes. Steam release vents on the sides of the base and cover help prevent steam build-up and regulate humidity to let your food brown nicely while keeping optimal moisture.
The easy to use UltraPro can be used for simple and quick or traditional and sophisticated dishes with great results each time. From savory to sweet, it's the master of family sized:
lasagna, cannelloni, roasted meats (pork, beef, veal, lamb), baked meatballs, baked whole fish, potato or vegetable gratins, focaccia, stuffed vegetables, pasta bake, quiches, baked apples, fruit or chocolate cakes, fruit gratin, cinnamon rolls, crumbles, flans etc.
Batch cooking addicts will also be pleased by this extra large size.
Several configurations for unlimited cooking possibilities
- Classic: food in the base and cover on top
- Reverse: The cover is used as a base for roasts, focaccia, baked apples. Content is easier to manipulate after cooking.
- Cook bain-marie: The cover is turned back on the base, filled with water, for gentle cooking like delicate desserts and puddings.
- Stack-cooking: Saves a lot of time and energy, cook 2 dishes at once, cover is placed upside-down on the base.
- (If you own UltraPro 3.3L and 5.7L) Cook double capacity: the 3.3L base is used as cover for the 5.7L base. Perfect to cook larger poultry or 2 chickens side by side on a generous layer of vegetables or baby potatoes.
Dimensions (Metric/ US):
W 26.6 x H 10.5 x L 36.4 Ø - cm / W 10.5 x H 4.1 x L 14.3 Ø - inch
Volume (Metric / US):
3.3 L / 3.5 qt.
Min -25°C / -13°F
Max 250°C / 485°F
- Dishwasher safe
- Do not use sharp or metal utensils
- Freezer safe (up to -25°C)
- Keep out of the reach of children
- Not safe for use on the stovetop
- Not safe for use with grill/broil function
- Safe for use in the microwave
- Safe for use in the oven
- All in one solution for everyday cooking (oven and microwave), storing (fridge or freezer) and serving. High-end lightweight unique material, resisting from -25°C/-13F to 250°C/482F.
- Keep the oven clean and get nice roasted and browned result at the same time, thanks to the cover, combined with steam release vents on the base, optimally regulating the humidity.
- Extra Large size, perfect for larger households and dinner with friends up to 8 people but also great for batch cooking.
- Very versatile, you will always succeed with all your lasagna, cannelloni, potato or vegetable gratins, stuffed vegetables, whole roasted fishes, focaccia, family-sized crumbles or cakes, and many more.
- (Only for US/CA as it wouldn't fit in microwaves in other countries) Save time thanks to "Tandem Cooking". Beyond being perfect for the oven or microwave. You can combine both methods: starting the cooking process in the microwave and finishing in the oven to save time while getting a perfect roasted and grilled result.
UltraPro products can be used in steam ovens.
Save money if you already own an UltraPro 5.7L, you can purchase only the 3.3L base, they have an identical cover.
Limited lifetime warranty against defects in the material or workmanship under normal or household non-commercial use and cared for in accordance to instructions.