Silicone Baking Sheet with Rim
Our silicone baking sheet is time-saving, easy-to-clean, and designed to...
Our silicone baking sheet is time-saving, easy-to-clean, and designed to last a very long time. This non-stick baking sheet is perfect for all of your festive baking and everyday cooking needs, like roasting veggies or creating healthy sheet pan meals. What's more, the clever circle design helps you portion out precise measurements for beautifully uniform cookies, and even puffy macaron shells. The silicone baking sheet will be your secret to making perfect pastries and sweets, each and every time.
- Perfect rolls: thanks to the flexibility and the anti stick properties of the silicone, your sweet or savory rolled sponge cakes will be always successful.
- No more dripping or leaking in the oven thanks to its all-around rim! Perfect to bake semi liquid batters (sponge cake, tortilla etc.) and juicy or greasy preparations (oven French fries, roasted vegetables etc.).
- Premium quality Silicone, very durable, even heat distribution, and easy unmolding. Resistant from -25°C/-13F to 220°C/428F, it can be used in the oven as well as in the freezer.
- Perfectly shaped and even sized pastries, thanks to the markings on the sheet. 36 circles (3cm) for meringues, macarons, choux… Dots every 1cm to guide for long shaped pastries (grissini, éclairs, lady fingers etc.)
You can do so much with the Silicone Baking Sheet with Rim. All kinds of everyday foods; like fresh OR frozen pizza, puffs, vegetables, fries, baked potatoes, stuffed vegetables, frozen and pre-baked bread, yule log cakes, dessert rolls, macarons, cookies, pastries, meringues and profiteroles, and so much more.
Plus, you can prepare juicy or greasy preparations without the hassle of leaking.
- No greasing or oiling required
- Forms heat quickly and bake evenly
- Removal is super easy—a slight twist or gently pulling on the sides and roll out your creation
- They're freezer, refrigerator, microwave, dishwasher, and oven safe.
- Bake, store, freeze, and reheat right in the form
- No rusting or staining
- No need to alter your batter or temperature—bake as usual
- Cleanup is a breeze
- Storing is easy
- Dishwasher safe
- Do not use sharp or metal utensils
- Freezer safe (up to -25°C)
- Not safe for use on the stovetop
- Not safe for use with grill/broil function
- Safe for use in the microwave
- Safe for use in the oven
- One of the properties of Silicone is it absorbs fat in recipes. It releases it gradually after usage and the form has a greasy feeling and white deposit. To preserve your silicone form, wash inside and outside with soapy water and dry carefully before each use to remove any possible greasy/white residue.
- Use a cold and clean oven rack or metal baking sheet to place the baking form on before you fill it.
- Greasing or baking sprays are not needed when baking with our Silicone Forms. They could even damage the material. Only when molding in the fridge or freezer (e.g. recipes with gelatin), some oil can be used to help with unmolding.
- Our Silicone Baking Form can handle heat, however it cannot be used on the stove top or with the grill function of your oven or microwave or broiler.
- Be gentle! Cut what you've cooked on a serving tray, cutting board, plate… but never in the baking form. Really… never!
- Always preheat the oven before baking (remove oven rack before preheating).
- Some foods can cause staining, but this will not affect the product’s performance.
- Always use oven gloves when removing the silicone form from the microwave or conventional oven. Always remove it together with the oven rack.
- Results may vary with individual ovens; please adapt your cooking times accordingly.
Dimensions (Metric/ US):
W 31.5 x H 1.1 x L 35.3 cm
W 12.4 x H 0.4 x L 13.9 inch
Full Product: Silicone
Min -25°C / -13°F
Max 220°C / 428°F