- 4 russet potatoes, rinsed
- 6 tbsp. unsalted butter
- 1/4 cup all purpose flour
- 4 cups beef broth
- 3 tbsp. cornstarch
- 2 tbsp. water
- 16 oz. mozzarella cheese chunk
- Preheat oven to 425F. Place Mandoline on stable surface, turn circular knob to #6 and triangular knob to 9. Secure potato on food guard and slide down surface of mandoline to slice. Transfer potato to Silicone Baking Sheet with Rim and bake in a single layer for 20 minutes or until crispy.
- Heat up Chef Series II 3.2Qt. Sauteuse to medium heat and melt butter. Add flour and whisk. Let cook, whisking occasionally, until it turns golden caramel in color.
- Lower heat to low and slowly add beef broth while whisking and let cook for 5 minutes. Meanwhile make slurry by mixing cornstarch and cold water in Snack Cup, seal and shake until well combined. Add slurry to Sauteuse and whisk to combine. Remove from heat.
- To serve, plate desired amount of fries, break up mozzarella in chunks and sprinkle on top. Add 1/2 cup gravy, garnish as desired and enjoy!
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Opens in a new window.