- ½ bag home style French fries
- 4 oz. block cheddar cheese
- ½ cup chopped bacon
- 2 green onions, chopped
- 2 tbsp. ranch
- 1 tbsp. sour cream
- Preheat oven to 425°F/220°C.
- Place fries on Silicone Baking Sheet with Rim and then slide a metal baking sheet underneath for stability. Bake for 20-25 minutes or until desired crispiness.
- Assemble Grate Master System with coarse cone and grate cheese.
- Transfer French fries to large plate, add cheese and microwave for 30 seconds at a time until melted.
- Sprinkle bacon, green onions and ranch on top. Add scoop of sour cream to center and serve.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Opens in a new window.