Garlic Bread Stuffing with Chicken
- 16 garlic bread sticks, cut into ½-inch cubes
- ½ cup unsalted butter
- 1 onion, diced
- 3 celery sticks, chopped
- 1 tbsp. fresh sage, chopped
- 1 tbsp. minced garlic
- 2 cups chicken stock
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 2 large eggs, whisked
- 2 cups cooked chicken, diced
Preheat oven to 400F/200C. Place Silicone Baking Sheet with Rim on metal baking sheet and set aside.
- Place bread cubes on Silicone Baking Sheet and bake for 20 minutes, tossing every 5 minutes, until bread is toasted and firm. Set aside to cool and lower oven temperature to 350F/180C.
In Daily Universal Cookware Frypan, melt butter over medium heat, add onion, celery and cook until translucent, about 5 minutes. Add sage, garlic and cook for an additional 1-2 minutes until fragrant. Turn off heat, stir in chicken stock and season to taste.
- In Ultimate 3.5L Mixing Bowl add toasted garlic bread, add chicken stock mixture and mix until fully coated. Add eggs, chicken and mix to combine.
Place mixture in UltraPro Lasagna Pan and bake, covered, for 30 minutes. Uncover and continue baking for an additional 15 minutes or until brown and toasted on top. Serve warm.