- 16 garlic bread sticks, cut into ½-inch cubes
- ½ cup unsalted butter
- 1 onion, diced
- 3 celery sticks, chopped
- 1 tbsp. fresh sage, chopped
- 1 tbsp. minced garlic
- 2 cups chicken stock
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 2 large eggs, whisked
- 2 cups cooked chicken, diced
- Preheat oven to 400F/200C. Place Silicone Baking Sheet with Rim on metal baking sheet and set aside.
- Place bread cubes on Silicone Baking Sheet and bake for 20 minutes, tossing every 5 minutes, until bread is toasted and firm. Set aside to cool and lower oven temperature to 350F/180C.
- In Daily Universal Cookware Frypan, melt butter over medium heat, add onion, celery and cook until translucent, about 5 minutes. Add sage, garlic and cook for an additional 1-2 minutes until fragrant. Turn off heat, stir in chicken stock and season to taste.
- In Ultimate 3.5L Mixing Bowl add toasted garlic bread, add chicken stock mixture and mix until fully coated. Add eggs, chicken and mix to combine.
- Place mixture in UltraPro Lasagna Pan and bake, covered, for 30 minutes. Uncover and continue baking for an additional 15 minutes or until brown and toasted on top. Serve warm.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Opens in a new window.