- 35 chewy caramel candies
- 1 tbsp water
- 2 large Granny Smith apples
- 8 wooden popsicle sticks
- Toppings of choice (sprinkles, chopped nuts, shredded coconut, cookies crumbs, etc)
- Unwrap candies and place in 2-cup Micro pitcher. Add water, cover and microwave for 90 seconds. Stir well and set aside.
- Cut 1/2 inch apple slices and if needed, use Ice Cream Scoop to remove seeds from center.
- Use small knife to cut a small horizontal slit in the bottom of each apple, then insert wooden popsicle stick until it feels sturdy.
- Dip each apple pop in caramel on one side and add topping of choice. Place in Silicone Baking Sheet with Rim and refrigerate for 30 mins. Serve cold and enjoy!
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Opens in a new window.