SuperSonic™ Chopper System
SuperSonic™ Chopper System
Chop, mix, stir, blend, and emulsify like a pro!
Our SuperSonic Chopper System combines the versatility of the Extra with the convenience of the Compact. You can reduce your mincing and chopping time by half, and with two Bases, multitasking is a breeze.
The System includes one pull-cord cover, one adapter cover, one 5¾-cup/1.35 L Base with anti-skid ring, one Blade insert with curved blades, one Paddle insert, one Funnel with measuring marks, one 1¼-cup/300 mL Base with anti-skid ring, one Blade insert with straight blades, and two Blade storage protectors.
- Versatile: accommodates larger quantities of food in large Base; minces small amounts in compact Base
- Easy to use: very simple and safe to use
- Time saving: Specially engineered blades finely chop an entire onion or prepare a simple sauce in less than 40 seconds with only 5 pulls.
- Convenient: Paddle Insert and Blade options for preparing everything from omelets with veggies to delicious smoothies; smart Funnel to control flow of liquids into Base while the Paddle continues to mix; plus Compact unit for small jobs
- Use it anywhere! No electricity needed for these manual food processors –one pull activates the blades. Ideal for RVs, boats, or other off-grid settings.
- Compact storage: The SuperSonic Chopper System will fit comfortably in any kitchen. Attachments nest into the base for storage.
Extra: H 19.5 (with cover) x Ø 15.6 cm
H 7.7 (with cover) x Ø 6.1 inch
Compact: W 10.7 x H 9.3 (with cover) x L 11.3 (incl. handle) cm
W 4.2 x H 3.7 (with cover) x L 4.5 (incl. handle) inch
Extra: Usable capacity 800 mL — Base full capacity 1.35 L
Usable capacity 27 oz — Base full capacity 43.9 oz
Compact: 300 mL/10.1 oz.
USE AND CARE
USE AND CARE
SuperSonic Chopper System is perfect for:
- Dips, sauces and spreads: salsa, guacamole, mayonnaise, sambal, compound butter, hummus, tapenade, chicken dip…
- Cold soups and salads like gazpacho and tabbouleh
- Breakfast: smoothies, pancake batter, omelets…
- Desserts: milkshakes, sorbet, cake and brownie batter, and even crumble, cookie, or pie dough…
- Or simply chop food for soups, salads, or woks
- Homemade baby food: easily processes batches to freeze in our Freezer Mates® until ready to use
- Refer to instruction manual for detailed instructions.
- Never touch the metal blades. Handle blade assembly by its stem only.
- Always attach Blade Protector when storing.
- Observe Maximum Fill Line recommendation.
- Dishwasher safe (bases, inner cover, paddle, funnel, adapter ring)
- Hand wash (outer cover with pull cord, blades)
- Do not use sharp or metal utensils.
- Not freezer safe
- Not safe for use in microwave
- Not safe for use in oven
- Not safe for use on stove top
- Keep out of reach of children.
For optimal chopping, make sure herbs have been washed and thoroughly dried.
For best results:
- When chopping dry ingredients like herbs, shallots, or garlic, pull cord 3-4 times and then shake the closed Chopper, using both hands to keep cover on, before continuing.
- Cut larger ingredients into pieces 3 cm/1.1 inch in length to avoid blocking blades.
- For medium-sized ingredients such as onions, divide into 4 pieces for medium sized onions and 8 pieces for larger ones. Same for other ingredients similar in size and shape.
- Hard ingredients such as parmesan cheese and ginger should be cut into 1-cm/0.4-inch cubes.
For clearing food from the blades, choose your tool carefully because the blades can damage silicone tools while metal utensils can damage the blades if used too forcefully.
Quick cleaning: Rinse the base and blades/paddle, then pour 150 mL hot water into the base (50 mL for Compact base), add 1-2 drops liquid dish soap, attach cover, and pull cord to blend for 10 seconds. Disassemble the cover, quickly rinse all components, and dry.
Use a brush to clean blades when needed.
If odors remain after washing –e.g., onion or garlic– soak the base for one hour in a solution of 1 tablespoon dishwasher detergent and 1 L warm water and then rinse.