- 25 Saltine crackers
- ½ cup (1 stick) Unsalted butter
- ½ cup Brown sugar, packed
- ½ cup Granulated sugar
- 1/3 cup Heavy cream
- 1 tsp. Almond or vanilla extract
- ¼ tsp. Coarse salt
- Line a baking sheet with Silicone Baking Sheet with Rim and neatly arrange 25 crackers in rows in center of mat. Set aside.
- In TupperWave Stack Cooker 1 3/4-Qt./1.75 L Casserole, place butter and microwave on high power one minute, until melted. Add sugars, cream and whisk to combine. Microwave on high power 6 minutes, stopping to whisk every 2 minutes. Add extract and whisk to combine.
Pour, Set & Serve
- Pour mixture evenly over crackers and sprinkle with salt. Allow to cool for approximately 15~20 minutes.
- Break into pieces and store in a sealed Tupperware container until ready to eat.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Opens in a new window.