- 2 medium fennel bulbs, cut into quarters
- 2 large shallots, cut into quarters lengthwise
- 3 garlic cloves, peeled, roughly chopped
- 2 tbsp. salted butter
- 1 tbsp. fresh rosemary, roughly chopped
- ¼ tsp. kosher salt
- optional Grated Parmesan for garnish
Prep the veggies
- Preheat oven to 425 F/218 C.
- On the UltraPro Oven Plate arrange fennel and shallots. In the small 1-cup/250 mL Micro Pitcher Set add garlic, butter, rosemary and salt. Microwave on high power 30 seconds or until butter is melted.
- Pour butter mixture over fennel and shallots.
Roast and serve
- Place oven plate in oven. Roast 25 minutes or until fennel is soft and slightly caramelized.
- Remove plate from oven, garnish with freshly shaved Parmesan before serving.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Opens in a new window.