Roasted Fennel With Rosemary And Parmesan
Lunch & Dinner
1/ 2 cup
- 2 large shallots, cut into quarters lengthwise
- 3 garlic cloves, peeled, roughly chopped
- 2 tbsp. salted butter
- 1 tbsp. fresh rosemary, roughly chopped
- 1/4 tsp. kosher salt
- optional Grated Parmesan for garnish
2 medium fennel bulbs, cut into quarters
Prep the veggies
Preheat oven to 425 F/218 C. On the UltraPro Oven Plate arrange fennel and shallots. In the small 1-cup/250 mL Micro Pitcher Set add garlic, butter, rosemary and salt. Microwave on high power 30 seconds or until butter is melted. Pour butter mixture over fennel and shallots.
Roast and serve
- Place oven plate in oven. Roast 25 minutes or until fennel is soft and slightly caramelized. Remove plate from oven, garnish with freshly shaved Parmesan before serving.