Rainbow Grilled Cheese
- 4 oz. block sharp white cheddar cheese
- 5-7 drops of food coloring (red, yellow, green, blue)
- 2 tbsp. unsalted butter, separated
- 2 slices sourdough bread
Assemble Grate Master Shredder Accessory on base, lock in place and secure coarse cone and handle.
- Place cheese in hopper and press down plunger while turning handle to shred. Continue process until all cheese is shredded.
Divide shredded cheese in four snack cups and add food coloring to each. Seal and shake until cheese is fully colored.
- Spread 1 tbsp. butter on one side of each slice of bread.
Place one slice of bread, butter side down, on base of MicroPro Grill. Arrange cheese starting with red, then yellow, then green and finally blue. Top with remaining slice of bread butter side up.
- Cover in grill position and microwave on high power for 4 minutes or until cheese has melted and bread is toasted. Serve warm.