- ½ cup Chocolate chips
- ¼ tsp. Peppermint extract
- 24 Vanilla wafer cookies
- 8 Peppermint candies, crushed
Prep the chocolate
- Place chocolate chips in 1 cup Micro Pitcher. Microwave on high power 60-90 seconds, stir until melted and well combined. Stir peppermint extract into melted chocolate.
Assemble, Set & Serve
- Dip each cookie into chocolate until halfway coated. Place on baking sheet lined with Silicone Baking Sheet with Rim. Repeat with remaining cookies. Sprinkle crushed peppermint candies on top of chocolate.
- Freeze cookies until chocolate is set, 10 minutes. Store in a sealed Tupperware container until ready to eat.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Opens in a new window.