Peanut Butter & Jelly Cookies
- ¼ cup unsalted butter, softened
- ½-cup smooth peanut butter
- ½-cup brown sugar
- 2 large eggs
- ½ tsp. vanilla extract
- ¼ tsp. salt
- 1 ½ all-purpose flour
- ¼ cup grape or strawberry jam
Preheat oven to 350F/180C. Place Silicone Baking Sheet on metal sheet and set aside.
In Thatsa medium bowl, add butter, peanut butter, sugar and mix with Spatula until creamy. Add in eggs, vanilla and salt and mix until well incorporated.
- Add flour ½ cup at a time until fully combined.
Scoop dough using Medium Portioning Scoops and place 2-inches apart on Silicone Baking Sheet. Use Small Portioning Scoop to make a small cavity in center of each cookie and fill with jam.
- Bake for 10 minutes. Repeat with remaining dough. Let cool and serve.