- ¼ cup unsalted butter, softened
- ½-cup smooth peanut butter
- ½-cup brown sugar
- 2 large eggs
- ½ tsp. vanilla extract
- ¼ tsp. salt
- 1 ½ all-purpose flour
- ¼ cup grape or strawberry jam
- Preheat oven to 350F/180C. Place Silicone Baking Sheet on metal sheet and set aside.
- In Thatsa medium bowl, add butter, peanut butter, sugar and mix with Spatula until creamy. Add in eggs, vanilla and salt and mix until well incorporated.
- Add flour ½ cup at a time until fully combined.
- Scoop dough using Medium Portioning Scoops and place 2-inches apart on Silicone Baking Sheet. Use Small Portioning Scoop to make a small cavity in center of each cookie and fill with jam.
- Bake for 10 minutes. Repeat with remaining dough. Let cool and serve.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Opens in a new window.