- 1 1/2 cup corn flakes
- 3 tbsp. grated parmesan cheese
- 2 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1 tsp. salt
- 3 tbsp. mayo
- Preheat oven to 425°F.
- Place Silicone Baking Sheet with Rim on metal baking sheet and set aside.
- In SuperSonic Chopper Extra add corn flakes, parmesan cheese, replace cover and pull cord to chop and combine. Set aside.
- Place chicken in Season-Serve and use Poultry Shears to cut into bite size pieces. Season with salt and toss. Add mayo, seal and shake to coat.
- Dip each coated chicken piece in corn flake mixture and place on baking sheet in a single layer.
- Bake for 20 minutes or until internal cooking temp reaches 165°F. Serve with favorite dipping sauce and enjoy!
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Opens in a new window.