- 16 oz./455 g box macaroni noodles
- 2 tsp. coarse kosher salt
- 6 cups water
- 8 oz./225 g block cheddar cheese
- 8 oz./225 g block parmesan cheese
- ½ cup heavy cream
- 6 tbsp. unsalted butter
- 1 tsp. dry mustard (optional)
Cook the pasta
- Place macaroni noodles into Microwave Pasta Maker. Add salt and 6 cups water. Microwave 10 minutes uncovered, or until pasta is al dente.
Grate the cheese
- Meanwhile, assemble Grate Master Shredder Accessory with coarse grater cone. Place a Thatsa medium bowl underneath and grate cheddar and parmesan cheese.
Toss and serve
- Drain pasta and place in a Thatsa large bowl. Add grated cheese, heavy cream, butter and dry mustard, if using. Stir until butter and cheese are melted.
- Serve warm.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Opens in a new window.