- 3 beets, peeled
- 1 cup orange juice
- 1 tsp. coarse kosher salt
- ¼ cup walnuts, toasted
- ¼ cup crumbled goat cheese
- 1 orange, cut into slices
- As Required mixed greens of your choice
- Set Mandoline round knob to #9, triangle knob to LOCK and select the straight v-shaped blade insert.
- Secure beet to food guider. Push food guider down Mandoline to slice beets into discs. Repeat with remaining beets.
- Place sliced beets in base of Microwave Pressure Cooker and pour orange juice and salt over them.
- Seal and microwave on high power 10 minutes. Remove from microwave and allow pressure to release naturally until red pressure indicator fully lowers, about 4-6 minutes.
- Top with walnuts and goat cheese. Serve over mixed greens with orange wedges and another splash of orange juice, if desired.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Opens in a new window.