- 15 chocolate sandwich cookies
- 3 tbsp. unsalted butter, melted
- ½ gallon vanilla ice cream
- ½ gallon chocolate ice cream
- 15 oz. hot fudge topping
- 8 oz. whipped cream topping, thawed
- Toppings of choice such as rainbow sprinkles
- Preheat oven to 375F/190C. Place Silicone Baking Sheet with Rim on baking sheet; set aside.
- Place cookies in base of SuperSonic Chopper Extra fitted with blade attachment, replace cover and pull cord until roughly chopped. Mix in melted butter, then transfer to Silicone Baking Sheet and spread out in an even layer. Bake for 8-10 minutes then set aside to cool.
- Let vanilla ice cream thaw for 10 minutes. Place a layer of parchment paper in base of Freezer Mates PLUS Large Shallow then spread ice cream in an even layer; freeze for 30 minutes.
- Let chocolate ice cream thaw for 10 minutes. Meanwhile add fudge topping over frozen vanilla layer then add cookie crumbles. Return to freezer for 10 minutes.
- Spread chocolate ice cream on top of cookie layer and smooth top. Seal and freeze for at least 1 hour or overnight until ice cream is firm.
- Once ice cream is set, unmold and remove parchment paper. Spread whipped cream topping over vanilla ice cream layer and then decorate with sprinkles. Freeze until ready to serve.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Opens in a new window.