- 1 heaping cup Semisweet chocolate chips
- 1 tsp. Flavoring of choice (cinnamon, orange zest, mint extract, etc.)
- 8 oz. Milk for serving
Make the sticks
- Place ¾-cup chocolate chips in 2-cup Micro pitcher. Place in microwave and cook on high power for 30 seconds at a time until fully melted.
- At the end add in remaining chocolate chips and stir in to fully melted. Add the flavoring of choice and gently stir until combined.
Let it set
- Place the Silicone Stick Form into the Freezer Mate PLUS Large Shallow and evenly fill the cavities. Gently tap the Freezer Mate against a hard surface to level the chocolate and remove air bubbles.
- Refrigerate for approximately 1 hour, then gently unmold.
- To prepare hot chocolate, stir two sticks in an 8 oz. cup of hot milk and serve.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Opens in a new window.