Hot Chocolate Egg Bombs
Drinks & Dessert
1 chocolate egg bomb
- 1/2 cup mini marshmallows
- 1 cup milk of choice
8 oz. dark or milk chocolate, chopped
- Place chocolate in 2-cup Micro Pitcher Set. Microwave for 30 seconds at a time, stirring after each interval, until fully melted.
Prep egg bombs
- Divide melted chocolate evenly into each cavity of the Silicone Egg Form. Use basting brush to spread it all over the full surface of each cavity. Refrigerate for 20 minutes.
- Gently unmold by peeling back the Silicone from the hardened chocolate, and if desired, use food-approved gloves to avoid fingerprints. Add marshmallows and any other desired fillings to four chocolate egg shells. Heat a small skillet to low heat and hold empty chocolate shell against surface of hot skillet to slightly melt at the rim, then assemble with the filled chocolate shell and hold them for a few seconds to set. Repeat process with remaining eggs and store in fridge until ready to use.
- When ready to use heat milk of choice for 1 minute. Add 1 chocolate egg to mug and pour hot milk over it so the chocolate melts and exposes the filling. Stir to combine and drink warm.