- ½-cup all-purpose flour
- 3 tbsp. unsweetened cocoa powder
- 3 tbsp. granulated sugar
- ¼ tsp. baking soda
- ½ tsp. instant coffee
- Pinch of salt
- 2 tbsp. virgin coconut oil
- 2 tbsp. almond milk
- 1 tbsp. pure maple syrup
- Powdered sugar for dipping
- Preheat oven to 325F/160C.
- In Medium Thatsa Bowl, mix flour, cocoa powder, sugar, baking soda, coffee and salt.
- In 1-cup Micropitcher, combine coconut oil, almond milk and maple syrup. Pour into Thatsa Bowl and mix until it forms a consistent dough.
- Using small-sized Portioning Scoop, scoop out cookies and shape into crescent moons. Dip into powdered sugar and place on Silicone Baking Sheet with Rim.
- Freeze cookies for 10 mins then bake for 8 minutes. Serve immediately or store in airtight container until ready to serve.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Opens in a new window.