- 1 cup heavy cream
- 2 cups semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 4 whole eggs, beaten
- 1 tbsp. vanilla extract
- 1 tbsp. butter
- Preheat oven to 325°F/162°C.
Prep the ingredients
- In the 2-cup/500 mL Micro Pitcher, add cream and microwave on high power 1 minute 30 seconds or until steaming. Transfer cream to medium bowl, stir in chocolate chips until melted. Add eggs and vanilla, stir until well combined. Grease the bottom and sides of two UltraPro 2-cup/500mL Minis with butter.
- Divide chocolate mixture evenly between two pans. Transfer pan to oven. Bake 25 minutes, or until brownies are set but still fudge-like.*Increase bake time by 6 to 8 minutes if you prefer a more cake-like brownie. Serve warm or room temperature with fresh berries, ice cream or whipped cream.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Opens in a new window.