Easy King Cake
- 2- 17.5 oz/5 ct Cinnamon Rolls (10 total)
- 2 tbsp sprinkles of each color (purple, yellow, green)
- Preheat oven to 350F/180C.
- Pop open each container and separate cinnamon rolls.
- Unroll two at a time and twist together then form a circle and pinch closed.
- Repeat process with all cinnamon rolls and bake for 15-17 minutes.
Add included icing packets to 2-cup Micro Pitcher and microwave for 15 seconds; stir well.
- Once king cakes are fully cooked, add icing on top of each and top with purple, yellow and green sprinkles. Serve immediately.