- 1 cup old fashioned oats
- 1 cup whole wheat flour
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- ½ tsp. table salt
- 1 tsp. baking powder
- 1 egg
- 1 stick unsalted butter, melted
- ½ tsp. vanilla
- ½ cup honey
- 10 tbsp. desired jam for filling or 1½ cups fresh strawberries, hulled & chopped using the Supersonic Chopper Tall.
Make the dough
- Place oats into base of Supersonic Chopper Tall fitted with blade attachment. Cover and pull cord until oats are finely cut.
- In a Thatsa medium bowl, combine oats, both flours, salt and baking powder.
- In a small bowl, stir together egg, melted butter, vanilla and honey. Pour butter mixture into flour and stir until combined.
Prep & Bake
- Place dough onto Silicone Baking Sheet with Rim and roll out until approximately 1/4in/.6 cm thick.
- Trim off edges of dough with the edge of the Silicone Spatula to make a rectangle.
- Using the edge of the Silicone Spatula, make as many 3½ x 4in /8 x 10 cm rectangles as possible with the dough. Re-roll any remaining dough.
- Spread 1 tbsp. of jam or chopped strawberries onto each piece of dough. Fold dough into thirds to close the bar and gently press down the ends.
- Preheat oven to 350° F/175° C.
- Place bars onto baking pan lined with Silicone Baking Sheet with Rim. If desired, sprinkle with oats and bake for 15 minutes or until lightly brown.
- Store in sealed container up to three days or freeze up to one month.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Opens in a new window.