- 1 head of cauliflower, rinsed and leaves removed
- ¼-cup olive oil
- 2 tbsp. Dijon mustard
- 2 tsp. garlic powder
- 1 tsp. salt
- ¼ tsp. black pepper
- Preheat oven to 425F/ 220C.
- Trim leaves, cut stem and then cut cauliflower into bite sized florets. Wash thoroughly and pat dry, set aside.
- In medium bowl mix olive oil, Dijon mustard, garlic powder, salt and black pepper until well combined.
- Add florets into mixture, seal and shake to coat. Place Silicone Baking Sheet with Rim on metal baking sheet then arrange cauliflower in a single layer.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes or until fully cooked and golden in color. Garnish as desired and serve warm.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Opens in a new window.