Creole Summer Boil
Lunch & Dinner
- 3 andouille sausage, about 1/2� thick
- 8 fresh okra, halved
- 1lb large shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 2 tbsp tomato sauce
- 1 tsp. paprika
- 1 tsp. salt
- 1 tsp. dry mustard
- 1/2 tsp. cayenne pepper
- 1/4 tsp. allspice
- 2 corn on the cobs, cut into 1? rounds
3 red potatoes, cut into quarters
Prep the Ingredients
- Fill base of Tupperware Smart Multi-Cooker with water to max fill line for steaming. Place shielded colander inside the base. In a large bowl, toss potatoes, sausage, okra, shrimp and tomato sauce. Add paprika, salt, dry mustard, cayenne pepper and allspice and mix until fully coated.Transfer mixture to shielded colander.
- Place shallow colander on top of shielded colander, and add corn. Cover and microwave 15-18 minutes on high power or until fully cooked.