- ½ small onion, quartered
- 1 tbsp. unsalted butter
- ¼ cup apricot preserves
- ¼ cup orange juice
- 1/3 cup dried cranberries
- 1/3 cup mixed nuts, cashews and pistachios
- 13.2-oz./374 g wheel Brie cheese
Prep the topping
- Add onion to base of Supersonic Chopper Compact replace cover and pull cord 3-4 times to chop.
- In 2-cup/500 mL Micro Pitcher Set, combine butter, onion, preserves and orange juice.
- Microwave with 1-cup/250 mL Micro Pitcher Set inverted on top to cover for 2 minutes, stirring halfway through.
- Stir cranberries and nuts into warm preserve mixture.
Cook the brie, plate and serve
- Using knife, remove rind from top of Brie and place on UltraPro Oven Plate.
- Spread cranberry nut mixture on Brie.
- To serve, microwave on high power 45 seconds-1 minute or heat in a 350° F/175° oven 10-12 minutes or until Brie is soft in the center.
- Serve with crusty bread and assorted crackers.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Opens in a new window.