- 14.3 oz/405 g package chocolate sandwich cookies
- 8 oz. cream cheese, softened
- 2 – 10 oz. melting wafers of choice (dark, milk or white chocolate)
- Toppings of choice such as sprinkles, chopped nuts, etc.
Add half of cookies to base of SuperSonic Chopper Extra fitted with blade attachment. Replace cover and pull cord until finely ground. Transfer to Thatsa Medium Bowl and repeat process with remaining cookies.
- Add cream cheese and mix until well combined.
Use Small Portioning Scoop to portion truffles and place in Silicone Baking Sheet with Rim using circle markings to space them out. Freeze for 15 minutes.
Place melting wafers in 2-cup Micro Pitcher and microwave on high power for 30 seconds at a time until fully melted.
- Once truffles are fully frozen dip in melted chocolate and add topping of choice. Freeze to set chocolate and keep in fridge until ready to serve.