- 6 tbsp. Earl Grey loose-leaf tea
- 1-cup pineapple chunks
- Filtered Water (cold or room temp.)
- ½-cup granulated sugar
- ½-cup water
- Insert metal filter into the Cold Brew Carafe. Add =tea and pineapple chunks.
- Slowly pour filtered water into the Carafe. Allow the water to filter down before adding more to prevent overflowing. Fill to water fill line.
- Cover and place in fridge for 12 hours. At the end of steeping time, remove the filter and discard tea mixture.
- Make simple syrup by mixing sugar and water in 2-cup Micropitcher. Cover and microwave for 30 seconds at a time until sugar has dissolved. Let cool.
- To serve, pour cold brew tea over ice, add 1-2 tbsp of sweetener and stir. Serve cold
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Opens in a new window.