- 3 cups milk or semi-sweet chocolate chips
- ½ cup + 3 tbsp. heavy cream
- 3 tbsp. unsalted butter
- 1 tbsp. + 2 tsp. vanilla extract
- 2 tbsp. cold brew
- ½ tsp. coarse kosher salt, divided
- 4 eggs
- 2 cups creamy peanut butter
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 1 cup chopped peanuts
Prep the brownies
- Preheat oven to 325° F/162° C.
- In the 3/4-Qt./750 mL TupperWave Stack Cooker Casserole, stir together 2 cups chocolate chips, ½ cup heavy cream, 3 tbsp. butter, 1 tbsp. vanilla, 2 tbsp. coffee, and 1/4 tsp. salt.
- Microwave 45 seconds. Remove from microwave, let stand 2 minutes. Stir until smooth.
- In the base of the Supersonic Chopper Extra with paddle attachment, add eggs. Cover and pull cord until well beaten.
- Remove cover, add 2 spoonfuls of chocolate mixture to eggs, cover and pull cord until well mixed.
- Add remaining chocolate mixture and pull cord until well mixed.
Bake the brownies
- Transfer chocolate mixture to the UltraPro 2-Qt./2 L Square Pan (or UltraPro 2-Qt./2 L Casserole Pan). Place pan in oven.
- Bake 25 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in the center of the brownies comes out clean. Remove pan from oven and let stand.
Mix the Toppings
- Meanwhile, make the Buckeye toppings. In the 3/4-Qt./750 mL TupperWave Stack Cooker Casserole stir together peanut butter, powdered sugar, vanilla, and salt.
- Microwave on high power 30 seconds or until soft and spreadable.
- Spoon mixture over brownies using a knife spread evenly over brownies.
- In the large 2-cup/500 mL Micro Pitcher Set add remaining chocolate chips and remaining cream.
- Microwave 45 seconds and let stand 1 minute, stir until smooth.
- Pour chocolate over peanut butter, spread evenly.
- Sprinkle top with peanuts, gently press into chocolate.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Opens in a new window.