- 2 medium cucumbers, cut in half
- 3 tbsp. pickling spice
- 1 ½ tbsp. salt
- ¾ cup white vinegar
- 3 ½ cups hot water
- Assemble Mandoline with circular knob set to 7 and triangular knob set to “lock.” Attach one half of cucumber to food guard and slide down Mandoline to slice. Repeat with remaining cucumber.
- Place cucumbers in a Thatsa medium bowl. Add pickling spice, salt and vinegar. Stir in hot water; continue stirring until salt is fully dissolved.
- Transfer ingredients and liquid to Pick-A-Deli Container. Cover and let cool in fridge for up to 1 hours before serving. Refrigerate up to 7 days.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Opens in a new window.