- 2 cups White chocolate chips
- ½ cup Sweetened condensed milk
- ½ cup Cranberries
- ½ cup Peanuts or nuts of choice
Prep the ingredients
- Place chocolate chips and sweetened condensed milk into TupperWave Stack Cooker 1¾-Qt./1.75 L Casserole.
- Microwave on high power 2-3 minutes, or until chips are melted, stopping every minute to stir.
Assemble & Set
- Scoop out tablespoon-sized portions onto baking sheet lined with Silicone Baking Sheet with Rim.
- Sprinkle bites with cranberries and peanuts, pressing down as necessary to make stick.
- Refrigerate until set, about 10 minutes. Store in a sealed Tupperware container in refrigerator until ready to eat.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Opens in a new window.