- 10 oz. white vanilla melting wafers
- 10 oz. dark chocolate melting wafers
- 10 wooden Popsicle sticks
- 20 marshmallows
- 2 tbsp. sprinkles
- Place vanilla melting wafers in 2-cup Micropitcher and microwave on high power for 30 seconds at a time until fully melted. Repeat process with dark chocolate melting wafers.
- Stack two marshmallows on each Popsicle stick and carefully dip into melted chocolate until fully coated. Repeat until all marshmallow sticks are coated, decorate with sprinkles.
- Place on Silicone Baking Sheet with Rim and let set at room temperature for 15 minutes. Transfer to airtight container until ready to serve.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Opens in a new window.