Cauliflower Crust Pizza
- 2 cups fresh cauliflower, shredded
- ½-cup panko breadcrumbs
- ½-cup gluten free all-purpose flour
- 2 large eggs, lightly beaten
- ¼ tsp. salt
- ½ tsp. oregano
- 1/4 cup pizza sauce, optional
- 1 cup shredded cheese
- Preheat oven to 425⁰F.
In Mix N Stor mix cauliflower, breadcrumbs and flour until well incorporated. Add in eggs, salt and oregano and mix until dough forms.
Place mixture in Ultra Pro Lasagna Cover, press down and spread until a thin even pizza crust is formed.
- Bake for 15-18 minutes or until brown, then top with desired toppings and bake for 5-7 minutes or until brown on top.