- 2 cups fresh cauliflower, shredded
- ½-cup panko breadcrumbs
- ½-cup gluten free all-purpose flour
- 2 large eggs, lightly beaten
- ¼ tsp. salt
- ½ tsp. oregano
- 1/4 cup pizza sauce, optional
- 1 cup shredded cheese
- Preheat oven to 425⁰F.
- In Mix N Stor mix cauliflower, breadcrumbs and flour until well incorporated. Add in eggs, salt and oregano and mix until dough forms.
- Place mixture in Ultra Pro Lasagna Cover, press down and spread until a thin even pizza crust is formed.
- Bake for 15-18 minutes or until brown, then top with desired toppings and bake for 5-7 minutes or until brown on top.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Opens in a new window.