- 1 head iceberg or Bibb lettuce
- 3 chicken breasts (poached or steamed in Tupperware Smart Multi-Cooker)
- 1 tsp. sesame oil
- ½ onion yellow onion, chopped
- 1-inch piece fresh ginger
- 6 garlic cloves
- ¾ cup hoisin sauce
- 5 tbsp. soy or tamari sauce
- 1 tsp. sweet chili sauce
- 1 cup cashews, chopped
Prep the cups
- To prepare lettuce cups, separate the outer leaves from the head of lettuce using care not to break the leaves. Wash pat dry and set on a serving plate.
Cook the filling
- Chop the chicken breasts into small chunks. Set aside.
- In frying pan heat the sesame oil over medium heat. In the meantime chop the onion ginger and garlic in a Supersonic Chopper Extra.
- Add the mixture to the pan and cook 5 minutes until vegetables are tender.
- Add the chicken cashews hoisin sauce soy sauce and chili sauce. Stir and cook until heated through.
- Serve immediately with lettuce allowing everyone to assemble the lettuce wraps themselves.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Opens in a new window.