- ¾ cup Dulce de leche spread
- 40 Vanilla wafers cookies, crushed
- 1 cup Sweetened coconut flakes
Prep the ingredients
- Place dulce de leche spread in TupperWave Stack Cooker 3-Qt./3 L Casserole and microwave on high power 45 seconds.
- Whisk until smooth.
- Add in the crushed wafer cookies and mix until well combined.
- Refrigerate 10 or until slightly firm.
Assemble & Set
- Scoop out tablespoon-sized balls and roll in coconut until covered. Place on baking sheet lined with Silicone Baking Sheet with Rim and freeze 10 minutes to set. Store in sealed Tupperware container in fridge until ready to eat.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Opens in a new window.