- 3 cups Mixed nuts
- 1 Egg white
- ½ cup Brown sugar, packed
- 1 tsp. Vanilla extract
- 1 tsp. Cinnamon or pumpkin pie spice
Mix & Cook
- Combine all ingredients in TupperWave Stack Cooker 1 3/4-Qt./1.75 L Casserole and mix until evenly combined.
- Microwave uncovered, on high power, 3 minutes and stir thoroughly to combine.
Let It Set & Serve
- Pour nut mixture onto a baking sheet lined with Silicone Baking Sheet with Rim and freeze 10 minutes.
- Remove candied nuts and serve immediately or store in a sealed Tupperware container.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Opens in a new window.