- 2 puff pastry sheets, thawed
- ½ cup golden raisins
- ½ cup unsalted butter, softened
- ½ cup brown sugar, packed
- 1/8 tsp. salt
- 1 cup corn syrup or pure maple syrup
- 2 large eggs, lightly beaten
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- Preheat oven to 400F/200C.
Divide each puff pastry into six even pieces and then press into two Silicone Muffin Forms. Freezer until ready to use.
In 1-cup Micropitcher place raisins and cover with hot water. Set aside.
In base of Whip N’ Mix Chef, add butter, brown sugar, salt and corn syrup. Turn handle on gear II until smooth and pale in color. Add eggs, vanilla extract and continue turning handle until fully incorporated.
- Strain raisins and divide into cavities of both Silicone Muffin Forms.
- Add butter mixture in each cavity on top of the raisins and smooth it out. Bake for 20 minutes or until brown and bubbly on top. Let cool for 10 minutes then unmold. Serve warm or cold.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Opens in a new window.