- 15.25 oz. Cake mix of choice
- 2 Large eggs
- 1/3 cup Canola or vegetable oil
- 2 tbsp. Toppings of choice such as chocolate chips or sprinkles
Make the cookie dough
- Preheat oven to 350F/180C. Place Silicone Baking Sheet on metal baking sheet and set aside.
- In Thatsa medium bowl mix cake mix, eggs and oil. Mix until well combined.
Roll and Bake
- Using the small or medium portioning scoop, portion out into balls and place of Silicone Baking Sheet, spacing them out at least 2 inches in between.
- Add toppings of choice. Bake for 10- 12 minutes.
- Let cool slightly before removing from baking sheet. Repeat with remaining dough.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Opens in a new window.